Order online & customer service
Terms & Conditions of sale
- All orders placed via www.holizen.com are covered by the present Terms and Conditions of sale; the latter apply excluding all other terms and conditions. Placing an order implies that you have read, understood and thereby accept, without reservation, the present Terms and Conditions of sale.
- Holizen reserve the right to modify the present Terms & Conditions of sale at any time by posting a new version of these on this website. Placing an order after the updated version of the Terms & Conditions of sale has been posted implies acceptance of the latter.
- When registering onto the present website, you need to ensure that the mandatory information you provide is both accurate and complete.
- Please inform Holizen of any change of address or other modifications by updating your personal data on the present website as soon as possible.
- All information provided to Holizen for the purchase of products must be accurate and true. Inaccuracies or lies constitute an infraction to the Terms of Service of this website.
- Upon registration with the present website, you must choose a password to enable you to use the website. Your password is strictly confidential and must not be disclosed to anybody.
- You will assume full responsibility for the safety of your password and user account. Holizen are not liable, either directly or indirectly, for damages or expenses relating to or occurring after an unauthorized use of your account or password.
- If you know or suspect that a third party knows or is using your password, you must inform Holizen as soon as possible.
- Placing an order on www.holizen.com implies that you agree to purchase the products you have selected in accordance with the present Terms & Conditions of sale.
- Holizen place products for sale on the present website based on stock availability.
- Holizen reserve the right, at their discretion, to limit the quantity of products sold per capita or per address, whether the orders originate from the same or different sources or are directed to the same or different addresses. You will be advised by Holizen if necessary.
- Holizen may cancel an order in the event of fraud.
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive e-mail confirmation with the order number, content of the order, and amount debited.
- Orders placed on the present website do not constitute a binding contract if they have not been confirmed via e-mail by Holizen.
- By confirming your order, you agree to pay Holizen the amount shown on your order confirmation.
- Information recorded by Holizen constitutes undeniable proof of your order and transaction. Information recorded by the payment system undeniably proves the financial transactions performed.
- It is possible to know the status of an order, at all times, by signing on to your personal space or by clicking on the link connected to your order confirmation e-mail. Cancelled orders cannot be reactivated.
- Occasionally a parcel may get lost. Considering the mode of delivery, if delivery time is exceeded, contact our customer service department email@example.com or 1-866-722-2442.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD), excluding taxes and shipping fees (6.00$). Taxes and shipping fees are shown before an order is confirmed.
- Product prices are exclusive to the www.holizen.com website.
- Delivery is free with a minimum purchase amount of $50(before taxes).
- Holizen reserve the right to modify prices and delivery fees at any time as well as cancel contracts containing errors in wording, printing, or calculation.
- All orders confirmed by Holizen shall be delivered to the address shown on the order.
- All orders are shipped accelerated via Canada Post. Canada only.
- Holizen strive to ensure delivery within 2-13 business days, except on Quebec or Canadian holidays. Delivery time varies depending on the location of the receiver.
Verification of merchandise
- It is your responsibility to check the quantity and condition of the merchandise you ordered upon delivery.
- If there are items missing or damaged, you must notify our customer service department within 7 days following delivery. Holizen will then replace missing or damaged items with identical ones, or issue you a full refund if unavailable.
- You may return merchandise that is not right for you within 30 days of delivery.
- Returned product must be untouched and preferably in the original package. Products must come with the invoice and the authorisation number. No exchange or refund will be allowed if the security seal is broken.
- All returns must include the bill as well as the return authorization number.
- To obtain a return authorization number, contact our customer service department at 1-866-722-2442 or firstname.lastname@example.org Customer service will explain you how to proceed.
- Products bought at partner sales outlets (pharmacies, health stores, etc.) may not be returned to our customer service department.
- Buyer must take upon itself damages to the returned product unless the product was damaged or defective when first delivered. After verification of the returned product, the buyer’s credit card account will be credited of the related amount except for shipping fees.
- Payments can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard) only. Cash payments or payments by cheque are not accepted.
- Credit card payments are due immediately. The information on your credit card is coded for security reasons.
- Your order will not be fulfilled if your credit card has not been authorized by your financial institution.
- The billing address on your order must be the same as that of your credit card in order for you to receive authorization for your transaction.
- Holizen strive to fulfill their obligations but cannot be held liable for delays or suspended delivery services due to circumstances beyond their control such as strikes, wars, natural disasters or other events preventing the production, transportation or delivery of products.
- In case of delay, Holizen will fulfill their obligations as soon as possible and reserve the right to allocate remaining products on stock among clients in an equitable manner.
Jurisdiction and Law
The present Terms and Conditions of sale appearing on this website are governed and interpreted in accordance with Quebec provincial law. Disputes, complaints, and proceedings stemming from or relating to the present Terms and Conditions of sale are to be resolved or settled within the Province of Quebec, Canada. You hereby submit to and agree on the competence and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Quebec and federal courts located in said province.