Triphala is a gentle, nourishing blend of three certified organic fruits: amalaki, bibhitaki, and haritaki.
- Supports healthy digestion and absorption
- Strengthens & tones the digestive system
- Gentle formula for detoxification and rejuvenation
- Excellent for internal cleansing
- Non habit forming laxative
- 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non-GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free.
The information provided on herbs and their usage is not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. If you are concerned about a specific medical condition, we suggest you consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Triphala is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal formulation consisting of three fruits: Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki. Triphala is popular for its unique ability to gently cleanse and detoxify the system while simultaneously replenishing and nourishing it.
Balancing Vata pitta and kapha. A panacea and rasayana.
Systems - Circulatory, digestive, excretory, respiratory, and nervous.
Make tea with 1/2 teaspoon of Triphala powder in 1 cup of hot water. Drink tea before breakfast and before bedtime.
Part used - Fruit, not seeds.
Qualities - All tastes except salty, rejuvenating, building, and regulating.