Take 40 drops 3 times daily or as recommended by a practitioner.
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have oedema due to kidney or cardiovascular disorder. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heart beat and/or difficulty breathing. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunostimulants or suffer from autoimmune disease (such as multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis).
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. If you have a seizure disorder (e.g. epilepsy), do not use this product. If you heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of the hands, face and feet) or are taking products containing diuretics, do not use. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Daisy families.
Know undesirable effects
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
All the information on our products and their components is for general information only and was made with the best of our knowledge. It does not claim in any way of suggesting a diagnosis or a treatment.
- Organic Rea-Heath (Calluna vulgaris, leaves 10 mg ext 1:2) 5 mg
- Organic White Birch (Betula alba, leaves 10mg ext 1:2) 5 mg
- Organic European Goldenrod (Solidago virgaurea, flowers, leaves 10 mg ext 1:2) 5 mg
- Sage (Salvia officinalis, leaves, 10mg ext 1:2) 5 mg
- European Elder (Sambucus nigra, flowers 5 mg ext 1:2) 2.5 mg
- Organic Horsetail (Equisetum arvense, plant 5 mg ext 1:2) 2.5 mg
Non medicinal ing: Alcohol, water.