Help relieve the symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections and catarrhal conditions, as an expectorant to help relieve the symptoms of bronchitis and catarrhs of the upper respiratory tract (anti-catarrh).
40 drops 3 times daily or as recommended by your practitionner.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have diabetes or/ if you are taking blood thinners or protease inhibitors.
Do not use if you have kidney or liver disorder or gastro-intestinal disorders such as inflammation of the stomach, intestine or gall bladder.
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
All the information on our products and their components is for general information only and was made with the best of our knowledge. It does not claim in any way of suggesting a diagnosis or a treatment.
- Organic Garlic (Allium sativum L., bulb 10 mg ext 1:2) 5 mg
- Organic Pine (Pinus sylvestris, leaf 10 mg ext 1:2) 5 mg
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus, 10 mg ext 1:2) 5 mg
- Lunwort (Pulmonaria officinalis leaf 10 mg ext 1:2) 5 mg
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris, herb when in flower 10 mg ext 1:2) 5 mg
Non medicinal ing: Alcohol, water.