Recommended by Professionals
• Calcium deficiency or low calcium diet
• Rapid growth
• Bone remineralization boost
• Repair bone fracture
• Support bone consolidation
• Balances the body’s pH level
Download our pamphlet Osepia
Take 2 capsules, 2 times a day with meals.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
With its advanced formula composed of balanced ratios of calcium and minerals from the best natural sources, Osepia helps you develop and maintain peak bone mass, stimulates bone mineralization, helps to prevent osteoporosis and helps to heal and consolidate bone structure. Fatigue and excessive stress can be caused by increased acidity levels in the body. The higher the body’s acidity level, the sooner the body exhausts its alkaline mineral reserves.
Osepia supplies the body’s needs in calcium and minerals that help the body recover its mineral balance and helps it maintain a healthy pH balance.
Multiple Beneficial Components
Fish bones are composed of up to 35% elementary calcium, which makes them the best source of natural calcium with high bioavailability and absorption by the body.
Marine DNA is highly similar to human DNA; it helps stimulate the synthesis of protein fraction in bone matter and also helps mediate calcium binding to bone matrix.
Lithothamnium extracted from limestone-rich red algae is high in calcium carbonate, elementary calcium (30%) and magnesium, one of the most powerful known remineralizing agents.
Alfalfa is not only rich in amino acids, it is also a known source of plant estrogens, with very favourable effects on osteoporosis in menopausal women.
Nettles have a high mineral salt content, in particular iron and silica. This plant contains calcium cofactors and is an excellent source of chlorophyll.
Vitamin D3 plays an essential role in the health of bone and teeth. This vitamin is also central to calcium metabolism in the body.
All the information on our products in this document and their components is for general information only and was made with the best of our knowledge. It does not claim in any way of suggesting a diagnosis or a treatment.
Content per capsule
- 122.5 mg of calcium (fish bones powder from 350mg of sepia officinalis)
- 24 mg of calcium carbonate (from lithotamnium calcareum powder calcareaous red algae
- 50 mg of alfalfa (aerial parts, ext.4:1 equivalent to 200mg of Mediago sativa)
- 50 mg of nettle (leaves, ext.4:1 equivalent to 200mg of Urtica dioica)
- 30 mg of herring soft roe (extract of natural marine DNA from Clupea harengus/ hareng)
- 100 U.I. of vitamine D3 (cholecalciferol)
Non medicinal ingredients
Vegetal capsule and magnesium stearate.