Recommended by Professionals
• Heightened physical and intellectual performance
• Dynamic energy and muscle tone (rapid and marked increase in vital energy)
• Tension linked to stress (fortifies the nervous system and increases resistance)
• Mental acuity (sharpness, presence of mind), memory and concentration
• Depressive mood, mood disorders
• Recovery after the flu
• Fatigue, recovery after burnout
Download pamphlet Miviton Plus
Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) one to two times a day.
May be taken as is, or simply by adding it to your morning smoothie or fruit shake and you don’t need to store them in the refrigerator!
Consult a healthcare practitioner if you have any type of acute infection or if symptoms persist or worsen.
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, if you have high blood pressure, if you are allergic to fish or seafood and/or if security cap is broken. Shake well before using. Keep out of reach of children.
Maximize your energy with Miviton Plus! Benefit from a higher level of mental acuity and sharpness, a better stress management and a marked improvement in energy levels (but without over-stimulation).
Miviton Plus is perfectly designed for the needs of:
• Students preparing for exams
• Active individuals experiencing a bout of fatigue
• Sports enthusiasts needing a performance boost
Multiple Beneficial Components
Wild herring roe (sustainably harvested in the North Atlantic) is to the ocean what pollen is to the plant kingdom:
• A true natural concentrate of essential amino acids, B-group vitamins and phosphorus, all indispensable factors to support healthy nerve cell function.
• Containing high concentrations of proteins (74% to 95%), and rich in peptides, free amino acids (85%), minerals and vitamins, this natural substance is of great interest for therapeutic use.
• Effective for rebuilding and regenerating the body’s cells, featuring very high nutritional value and bioavailability, enhanced through an enzymatic process (hydrolysate formula).
Eleutherococcus, also called Eleuthero or Siberian ginseng, has wide-spectrum antiviral activity and invigorating effects. This extract is capable of heightening both physical and mental (intellectual) energy levels, without ever causing overload or excessive excitement. This adaptogenic agent promotes physiological balance and increases resistance to stress, in addition to optimizing adrenal gland function. Eleutherococcus is a tonic that supports and stimulates the body in the event of weakness or fatigue, reduced concentration, diminished work capacity or during convalescence.
Royal Jelly has long been known and recognized for its generally fortifying and anti-fatigue effects. It is composed of proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins, peptides and free amino acids. Traditionnally, Royal Jelly has been considered as a general adaptogenic substance that exerts systemic effects, increasing resistance to all the various stresses of life to which the body can be exposed.
All the information on our products and their components is for general information only and was made with the best of our knowledge. It does not claim in any way of suggesting a diagnosis or a treatment. Holizen reminds you that it is always preferable to consult your health professional or a natural health therapist who will consider all the information relating to your state of health.
Each 10 ml contains
- 29 mg eleuthero extract (Eleutherococcus senticosus root extract 35:1 corresponding to 1015 mg of dry root eleuthero)
- 400 mg of herring soft roe enzymatic hydrolysate
- 33.3 mg of royal jelly (corresponding to 100 mg of royal jelly)
Non medicinal ingredients
Purified water, apple juice, vegetable glycerine, natural fruit flavor, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid.