Recommended by Professionals
• Immune system (flu, infections)
• Concentration and attention
• Agitation and sleep disorder
• Behaviour and mood disorders
• Growth and development
• Fatigue, weakness and low energy
Download our pamphlet Miviton Kid
For children aged 7 months to 13 years
5 ml, 1 to 3 times per day, or as recommended by your therapist.
Can be mixed with fruit juice (our favorite: pear nectar), or with pureed fruit or even added to a breakfast smoothie.
For teenagers aged 14 and over, we recommend using miviton regular
Do not use this product in cases of allergy to fish or seafood.
More than a simple Omega 3 formula, Miviton kid provides many building blocks necessary for the full development of your child. Miviton kid is a cellular regenerating agent of exceptional quality, a superfood that promotes physical growth and intellectual development of children, that helps to better manage stress and to achieve general well-being.
Multiple Beneficial Components
Wild herring roe (sustainably harvested in the North Atlantic) is to the ocean what pollen is to the plant kingdom:
• A true natural concentrate of essential amino acids, B-group vitamins and phosphorus, all indispensable factors to support healthy nerve cell function.
• Containing high concentrations of proteins (74% to 95%), and rich in peptides, free amino acids (85%), minerals and vitamins, this natural substance is of great interest for therapeutic use.
• Effective for rebuilding and regenerating the body’s cells, featuring very high nutritional value and bioavailability, enhanced through an enzymatic process (hydrolysate formula).
The zinc exerts a positive effect on children’s cognitive function. Zinc also helps to regulate mood and improve learning. When taken preventively, zinc can help reduce cold symptoms. Studies have demonstrated that children with ADHD have lower than normal levels of zinc. Furthermore, an inverse relationship has been established between zinc levels and severity of ADHD symptoms. According to several American-led clinical studies, zinc may contribute to improving cognitive function and help adolescents perform better at school.
All the information on our products and their components is for general information only and was made with the best of our knowledge. It does not claim in any way of suggesting a diagnosis or a treatment. Holizen reminds you that it is always preferable to consult your health professional or a natural health therapist who will consider all the information relating to your state of health.
Medicinal ing./Ing. médicinaux (For/Par 5 ml)
0.4 mg of Zinc (citrate)
Non medicinal ingredients
Wild herring soft roe (175 mg), purified water, apple juice, vegetable glycerin, natural fruit flavor, benzoate de sodium, potassium sorbate, citric acid.