20 drops (1 drop=0.05ml) 4 times a day or use as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding, or if you have diabetes or if you have oedema due to a kidney disorder.
Do not use if pregnant or if you are allergic to plans of Asteraceae/composite/daisy family. If you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of the hands, face and feet) or are taking products containing diuretics, do not use. Stop use and seek medical attention immediatly if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or plain, abnormal heart beat and/or difficulty breathing.
Hypersensitivity/allergy is know to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
All the information on our products and their components is for general information only and was made with the best of our knowledge. It does not claim in any way of suggesting a diagnosis or a treatment.
- Organic Birch (Betula alba leaf, 15 mg ext 1:2) 7.5 mg
- Butcher’s Broom (Ruscus aculeatus root 15 mg, extract 1:2) 7.5 mg
- Organic Hazelnut tree (Corylus avellana leaves, 10 mg extract 1:2) 5 mg
- Organic Burdock (Arctium lappa root, 5 mg extract 1:2) 2.5 mg
- Organic Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia flowers, 5 mg extract 1:2) 2.5 mg.
Non medicinal ing: alcohol, water.