Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve flatulent dyspepsia, to help ease gastric headaches and digestion (stomachic).
40 drops 3 times per day or as recommended by your therapist.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, ultraviolet light (UV) or UV therapy. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a peptic ulcer, if you have anaemia, if you have gallstones. Discontinue use if you experience gastrointestinal upset. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have liver disorders, biliary disorders, or bile conduct obstruction and/or seizure disorders. Consult with a health care practitioner before using with other medications.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of Asteraceae/Daisy, Lamiaceae, Apiaceae/Carrot families. Do not use if you have stomach hyperacidity, gastric or intestinal ulcers.
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case discontinue use.
All the information on our products and their components is for general information only and was made with the best of our knowledge. It does not claim in any way of suggesting a diagnosis or a treatment.
- Mint (20 mg of Mentha piperita ext 1:2) 10 mg
- Organic angelica (10 mg of Angelica archangelica ext 1:2) 5 mg
- Organic rosemary (10 mg of Rosmarinus officinalis ext 1:2) 5 mg
- Organic masterwort (5 mg of Peucedanum ostruthium ext 1:2) 2.5 mg
- Organic savory (2.5 mg of Satureja montana ext 1:2) 1.25 mg
- Organic wormwood (2.5 mg of Artemisia absinthium ext 1.2) 1.25 mg
Non medicinal ing: Alcohol, water.