Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medecine to support healthy function of the kidneys, bladder and blood sugar. Made in Canada.
Two capsules twice daily before meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Consult with your health care practitioner prior taking this product or if you notice any unusual side effects.
Clinical Trial of Diarid Capsules: Sewanti research team conducted a clinical trial with 236 patients in a outpatient facility of Ayurvedic hospital in Kerala, India to study the anti-hyperglycaemic action of Diarid Capsule. The results showed significant reduction in fasting blood sugar (FBS) and Post prandial blood sugar (PPBS).
All the information on our products and their components is for general information only and was made with the best of our knowledge. It does not claim in any way of suggesting a diagnosis or a treatment.
Ingredients per capsule in 5:1 extract
- 50mg of Turmeric (Curcuma longa, rhizome), traditionally used in the treatment obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- 50mg of Amla (Emblica officinalis fruit), traditionally used for inflammation that occurs with diabetes.
- 50mg of Symplocos (Symplocos racemosa, bark) traditionally used to treat diabetic eye disease and edema.
- 50mg of Salacia (Salacia reticulata, root), use in the treatment of diabetes.
- 50mg of Flame of the woods (Ixora coccineas, root) specific to skin disorders that can occur as a complication of diabetes.
- 50mg of Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides), traditionally used to reduce inflammation that occurs as the result of poorly controlled diabetes.
- 50mg of Indian Kino tree (Pterocarpus marsupium), a natural compound that helps to protect and rejuvenate the beta cells of pancreas.
- 50mg of Tree Turmeric (Coscinium fenestratum), traditionally used in the treatment of diabetes-related skin conditions, as well as diseases of the blood and digestive tract. Scientific research demonstrates hypoglycemic properties.