Source of/Provides antioxidants
Take 2-4 capsules daily before meals or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Laxative: Allow at least 6 to 12 hours for laxative effect to occur. Drink sufficient purified water daily.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- If you have or develop abdominal pain, nausea, fever or vomiting, consult a health care practitioner. If you are taking this product for Amlapitta, as a digestive tonic, or for Rasayana, stop use if the laxative effect occurs.
Note: For therapeutic use only. Drink sufficient purified water daily.
Traditionally used in Ayurveda;
- as Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic)
- to help to relieve symptoms such as heartburn and indigestion associated with Amlapitta (hyperacidity/dyspepsia)
- as a digestive tonic to increase appetite and aid in digestion (stomachic)
- as a laxative for the relief of occasional constipation
Each capsule contains;
- 100 mg of Phyllanthus Emblica, Amla fruit, extract 40% tannins DHE 300 mg
- 400 mg of Phyllanthus Emblica, Amla fruit
Non-medicinal ingredients: vegetable capsule (hypromellose & water).